Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why move the posts

One question might be as to why I'm moving posts from Bits and Bobs, the Blog to here. Here's my reasoning:
Although I'm an author of the Bits and Bobs, the Blog blog, I'm not an administrator.
It's very hard to get hold of the administrator of the blog since she's moved on to studying culinary arts as a profession (and, as of today, hasn't been on Ravelry for about 3 months now).
I'd like to join a crochet blog ring (which only an administrator can do).
I'd like to make a few other changes to the blog layout (which only an administrator can do).
I'd like to have any comments sent directly to me -- instead of having to check the blog daily for comments.
I'd like the ultimate status of the posts to rest in my hands instead of someone else. I've put a lot of work into writing the various crochet posts and would hate to see it all just disappear.

No comments: